WEEK of May 11 - May 15
See Google Classroom for the last 2 assignments.
UPDATE 5/11/20: Our final Google Meet will be Wednesday, May 13th at 2:00. Both classes are invited. The code is 6thgraderocks
Join me on REMIND 101: Text @mthompson to the number 81010
Websites For Every Week:
https://www.readworks.org/ Block 1 login: 7RMM6Z Block 2 login: GL6VST
Hello Parents and Scholars!
I have created a Google Classroom for you. The codes are:
Mrs. Thompson's Class Schedule
7:45-8:00 Prepare for the day/Morning work
10:25-10:40 Breaktime (bathroom/snack)
11:30-11:45 Clean Up/Lockers
11:45-11:50 Change Classes
1:11-1:20 Bathroom Break
2:45-2:50 Clean Up/Lockers
2:50 Dismiss Car Riders
2:55 Dismiss Walkers
3:00 Dismiss 1st Load
3:05 Dismiss 2nd Load
Music/Technology Classes are on Wednesdays @ 9:00-9:45.
Class Library times are biweekly Tuesdays (8:30 & 1:30).
- Edward T. Davis Elementary, Montgomery, Alabama 1999-2002
- Brewbaker Primary School, Montgomery, Alabama 2002-2004
- Daniel Pratt Elementary School, Prattville, Alabama 2004-2010
- Prattville Christian Academy, Prattville, Alabama 2010-2015
- Daniel Pratt Elementary School, Prattville, Alabama - 2015-current
- Prattville High School, Prattville, Alabama
- BS Elementary Education, Auburn University Montgomery, Montgomery, Alabama
- Masters Elementary & Reading Education, Auburn University Montgomery
- Ed.S, Auburn University Montgomery
I can not believe I have been in the classroom for 21 years! I have taught 1st, 3rd, 5th, & 6th grades with experience in private and public schools. I enjoy working with students and partnering with parents to help each child become successful and confident.
I was born in Iowa and moved with my family at the age of 10 to Alabama, where my dad retired from the military. I am a wife to a very supportive husband, mother to 4 sons, & grandmother (Mia) to 4 sweethearts.
I have high expectations for every student and want them to feel accepted and loved in my classroom. My goal is for every student to reach his or her highest potential with self confidence.
Please feel free to address any questions or concerns that you may have at any time. I am looking forward to a fantastic year working with you and your child!