*Menu Change: The menus posted will shift down due to the shutdown. We will serve the menu for 1-11-21 on the week of 1-25-21 and continue for the next 3 weeks.
A few important facts:
We have received a waiver allowing all students in Autauga County to eat free of charge. This will include virtual students, as well as any child in Autauga County age 0-18. The pick up day and time for the virtual and other children will be on Tuesdays from 5:15 - 6:15 pm. Daniel Pratt's pick up location will be Prattville Intermediate School. Other pick up locations are Pine Level, Autaugaville, and Billingsley. All locations will provide pick up meals at the same time on Tuesdays. Each child will be given 5 breakfasts and lunches along with milk and fruit.
If a traditional student has money on their lunch account at the school, they will be able to use it for extras, ice cream, chips ect. as soon as we are able to start selling extras.
In an effort to provide safe meals, we will begin this year with a limited breakfast and lunch menu. We will update you as these options are expanded. Please disregard the ice cream and Dippin' Dot information at this time. Please make sure that you fill out a new free / reduced lunch application as soon as possible! This may be done on-line at www.schoollunchapp.com. Thank you for your patience as we begin new procedures for lunchroom safety during this time.
- A-la-carte items such as fruit drinks, water, ice cream or extra food items may be purchased each day on the lunch account, (if the account is not negative) unless special limits are requested from parents.
- Ice Cream is 1.00. This is not included with lunch unless it is on the menu.
- Extra fries are .50 and all extra meat items are 1.25.
- Lunches accounts are required to keep a positive balance. You can keep track of and pay on your child(ren)'s accounts online using our new PayPams system. Just go to www.paypams.com Student breakfast price is $1.25; lunch price is $2.50 (full rate).
- Free/Reduced Rate lunch application may be found on-line at www.SchoolLunchApp.com
- Sandwiches, Salad and Fruit served daily.
- Milk is served daily with every meal (.40 cents)
- Visitors Welcome (visitor breakfast price is $1.75; lunch price is $3.50)
- Menus are subject to change without notice
- MAKE SURE A PHONE NUMBER IS ON ANY CHECK SENT FOR LUNCH ACCOUNTS
- The lunchroom has Dippin' Dots Tuesdays! If you have no restrictions on their lunch accounts, they may purchase $2.00 Yogurt Dippin' Dots from their lunch accounts - IF THEY HAVE MONEY. You may also send cash, HOWEVER, if you have a "Friday Ice Cream Only" restriction, please send a note or email allowing Dippin'Dots on Tuesday. If you do not want your student to purchase Dippin' Dots, please email the restrictions, or any correspondence, you want to Teri.Pearson@acboe.net
Our menus are subject to change.