Daniel Pratt Elementary School Lunch Program
Welcome to our Lunchroom
A few important facts:
We have received a waiver allowing all students in Autauga County to eat free of charge. Students may receive a breakfast and a lunch at school without charge.
If a student has money on their lunch account at the school, they will be able to use it for extras.
Please make sure that you fill out a new free / reduced lunch application as soon as possible! This may be done on-line at www.schoollunchapp.com. Thank you for your patience as we begin new procedures for lunchroom safety during this time.
- A-la-carte items may be purchased each day on the lunch account, (if the account is not negative) unless special limits are requested from parent
- Extra meat items are 1.25.
- Lunches accounts are required to keep a positive balance. You can keep track of and pay on your child(ren)'s accounts online using our new PayPams system.
- Free/Reduced Rate lunch application may be found on-line at www.SchoolLunchApp.com
- Sandwiches, Wow Sandwiches, and Lunch-a-ble Kits are served daily
- Milk is served daily with every meal
- Menus are subject to change without notice
- MAKE SURE A PHONE NUMBER IS ON ANY CHECK SENT FOR LUNCH ACCOUNTS
Our menus are subject to change.