Danielle Ulmer

School Nurse

334-361-6400 opt 1 

School Medical Forms

Students who need to receive medication at school must have their physician complete the Alabama Medication Consent form. This form must be brought to your child’s school nurse by the parent/adult along with the prescription bottle before the medication can be given at school. If an over the counter (OTC) medication is needed the same rule must apply. A new, sealed bottle of the OTC medication along with the consent form signed by the doctor and parent must be brought to the health office.