"Learning Today... Leading Tomorrow"
County Mission Statement
The mission of Autauga County Schools is to provide excellent educational experiences for all students to be successful in life.
School Vision Statement
DPES Eagles will R.I.S.E.
School Mission Statement
Daniel Pratt Elementary School is committed to empowering ALL students to grow socially and academically in a positive, nurturing environment that shapes lifelong learners in an ever-changing world.
Monday through Friday, 8:00-3:00
You will need to provide the following documents for registration:
- In order to verify your child's residence, two of the following forms will be accepted:
- Home Ownership Title consisting of a Warranty Deed, Quit Claim Deed, or security deed
- Current Residential (apartment or home) lease with the physical address signed by tenant and landlord
- Current Utility Bill (power, water or gas; only one accepted - dated within the last 30 days)
- Current year property tax record
- Current W-2 Statement for the parent/guardian for the location of the legal residence
If you are a divorced parent or legal guardian of the child you are enrolling, you must provide legal documentation naming you as the custodial parent or legal guardian. This is necessary for the protection of your child.
- Child's certified birth certificate
- State of Alabama Blue Immunization Form
- Child's social security card (OPTIONAL)
- Withdrawal form from previous school
We will be unable to enroll your child if we do not have two of the above forms of current address verification at the time of registration.